Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Sims 3 Time!


 The Sims 3 is my favorite game. The graphics are awesome, and the game is fun. Here are some random screenshots.

 Two of my sims, Meadow and Heather went skating together. As you can see... that didn't work out too well. XD
 Jammin' it up on the guitar and keyboard.






 The many faces of Meadow playing the guitar.

 MARSHMALLOWS

Sim whose name I forgot: There's a hot air balloon behind me!
Welcome to Michael and Bella.

 They fail at ice skating.
 But they still want to spin around.
We now return to random screenshots.
 What's-her-face: My butt! Where is it?
 Yes. That is the Grim Reaper reading a book in front of a waterfall on a fountain after killing a sim.
 The best way to celebrate your birthday: Stand on a rotten birthday cake in your pajamas waving something around. That's how Darlene here does it. LIKE A BOSS.
 Willard: FEED ME!
(Yes, his name is Willard. The game named him)
 Willard: I'm a kid now! Yum, granola bar.
That granola bar was made for horses.
Willard: Ew.
 Darlene: Yep, it's me, from the epic birthday. Guess what? I'm so awesome that I ordered dog food from the restaurant and I defied logic and gravity by eating it like a sandwich! :D
...You do that, Darlene.

 Darlene: *eyebrow wiggle* I'm on a swing ;)
 Nooooo! Deer! The ice cream man in the background is going to hit you! D:
Deer: Durr...huh?
 This picture is weird but kind of touching. See that lady? See that blue thing. The blue thing is a ghost named Malcolm. The lady is named Nancy. Malcolm is Nancy's son. He died by drowning as a teenager. Here he came back from the grave for a while to play video games with his mom. How sweet :)
(Also there is a baby in the crib in the background. His name is Eduardo XD. Oh Sims 3. First Willard, no Eduardo. Your naming skills stink, game)

 Imaginary friend. These are so weird.
 Lisa and VJ after they got engaged. How cute. :P
 Lisa's little sis, Emily (At least I think that's her name). She's pouting at a wedding.
 Hey, another deer!
 Deer: 'Sup.

 Eduardo is a toddler now. A stretchy toddler. A STRETCHY DEMONIC TODDLER?!!
...wat
 Lady: *Derp* I'm a monkey!
 A unicorn! IT'S SO SHINY OMG
 Joey: My hand is beautiful <3
 Joey: Hi Harley !
Harley: Hai!
 Darlene on a different file. I gave her a makeover! :D
(Oh gosh XD)
Her friend Nate is in the background.
Say hi, Nate!
Nate: FENCE. I am watching you fence...WATCHING YOU!
Okay then.
OMG ZAMBIES. And a fairy zombie too.
 This view is soo PURTY
 I mean, look how shiny the moon is!
 My sim was singing behind a building at night when a random zombie appeared.
Zombie: My ears!
 My sim: She digs my singing.
 My sim: I HAVE FANS :D
Zombie: Your music is so bad that it woke the dead! >:(

 Sim whose name escapes me: I hate mornings. At least I have my coffee! :)
 Annette: RAWR
 Luke: MOMMY! D: *pees himself*
C'mon Annette, look, he's petrified! (And soaking wet!)
Annette: I regret nothing.
Luke: I'm not scared anymore, and I cleaned my pants! I AM A COWBOY.
 Sim: I'm a dinosaur!
What kind?
Sim:
                                                
I AM A STEGOSAURUS
 Annette is a witch.
Annette: I'm going to beat you with my wand.

 Luke is still being a dork cowboy.
Luke: Hey I heard that!
 BIRD
 Kate: I'm gonna clean stuff. I am also not amused.
 Christopher: I'M SURROUNDED HALP ME
 This is a zombie vampire. Now I've seen everything.
 Quick! Look at this kitty!
 This is a cool room I made :)
 SO. MUCH.
 PURPLE.
 Sim lady whose name I forgot: I'm in the ocean :)
 Oooh! A ghost.
Ghostie lady: I hate my life.
You're dead.
Ghostie: Oh.
 Look how cute her face is omg I'm melting asdsfswharablarbl
 How is my sim supposed to beat these two really really fat people clearly experienced hot dog eaters?
 HOT AIR BALLOON
 One of my sims eating in a hot dog eating contest. She's competing against a firefighter lady while a guy makes out with his horse in the background. Also kitten tablecloth.
 Werewolf: ROAR I'M A WEREWOLF
Fairy: Eek!
 We now return to Michael and Bella
Bella: Look Mikey I'm roastin' a pumpkin!
 Michael: *roasting marshmallows* Um, Bella? How are you supposed to eat that?
 Bella: Like this! *nom nom nom*
 Michael and Bella: *spinny spinny*
 Bella: Hey Mike?
Michael: Yeah Bella?
 Bella: I'M A FISH!
 Bella: LOL
 Michael: *thinking* Should I admit her to a mental hospital?
~~~~
We now return to our scheduled programming.
Jack: You're so cute! Lemme pinch those little cheeks!
Emily: NOO GRANDPA!
 Ooh sparkles!
 Athena: Huh? Wha?
 Athena: SPARKLEZ
 Athena: Oh! Aliens! NO YOU CAN'T HAVE MAH HOT BOD
 Athena: PUT ME DOWN NOW
*Whoosh*

Thanks for reading this insanely long post!
Feel free to leave a comment!
BYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment