Sunday, May 19, 2013

Cute Mini Crafty Stuff!

 Hey everyone. I made this last night. It's supposed to be a bunch of craft stuff for a doll or something. I like it. It contains two little containers full of beads and rhinestones (I got them from the Christmas Tree Shop), a teddy bear (from AC Moore), two springs that I made with wire and pliers, a tiny pearl necklace, and a clay Pikachu (made by me :D).
 *Sorry for the bad picture :P* The top of this has a belt (made of a ribbon, a little square thing, and a rhinestone), 2 little clay buttons, 2 needles, two springs, and two tiny rhinestones.
A little cup of beads is sitting right there, along with a closer view of the spring and pearl necklace.

Thank for reading! I hope this wasn't too boring. I'm pretty proud of this junk. :D
See ya!
TO ADVENTURES!
Holy mama rainbows

No comments:

Post a Comment