Saturday, May 18, 2013

Say Hello to the Derpys


 Hey guys! I made beautiful sims! :D This lovely hunk of beauty is Fabio Derpy.

 Fabio: Don't you just want to date me? ;)

I mean...sure?
Oh man.
 He has green dreads which sort of look like snakes.
 His fashion sense is...interesting, to say the least.
Fabio: I'm fabulous!
This is his everyday wear. I don't even know what I would do if I saw this guy at the grocery store.
 This is Fabio's formal wear. He has a red bowtie :D
Just imagine him coming to your wedding O_O
 These pants are on fiiireee...
Fabio's pajamas. It's also that he manages to have a 20 6 pack even though he's a bit..chubby (and really, really hairy)
Fabio: They said I could become anything, so I became a purple gorilla with flaming pants.
 Workout clothes.
Fabio: I work out..

 Swimsuit.
I have to admit, his bathing suit is actually kind of cool.
Fabio:
 This is is Outdoor wear.
Fabio: I am a banana.
 I also made the fabulous Fabio a wife.
This is Shanaynay Derpy. I moved all of the sliders to the left which created this...thing. Say hi, Shanaynay!
Shanaynay:  Hello! I love the world! :)
Shanaynay's a glass-half-full type person who loves children and romantic picnics on the beach, even though she likes the color black and looks quite evil. Fabio is the same way, except he's more stupid.
How do you breathe with that nose?
Shanaynay: I don't. I breathe through my butt.
Ok then.
 ~*Extra*~ Future Mrs. President of Simworld right here.
Shanaynay: I LOVE YOU ALL! <3
 Shanaynay's everyday clothes. Frightening, dontcha think?
Shanaynay: Why would you think that?
No reason at all.
 Formal clothes.
Shanaynay: I love parties! :)
 Fancy Pajamas.
Shanaynay: Victoria's Secret is my friend :)
Everybody's your friend.
Shanaynay: Thank you! :D
 Athletic.
Shanaynay: HERRO FRIENDS!
*Children run away crying*
Shanaynay: NUU! Come back!
 Swimwear.
Shanaynay: I love swimming!
You love everything.
 Outdoor.
Shanaynay: I love the outdoors! :)
...
 This is a bird's eye view of Bridgeport, the town that the Derpys will live in. I think it looks like NYC, except not as super crowded.
 Here they are!
Shanaynay & Fabio: HELLO WORLD!
*Pigeons fly away*
 This is a view of their apartment building. Niiiicccceee.
 Shanaynay: I love you so much that I shoved my arm and a little bit of my face into a building! :D
 Shanaynay: *blows a kiss*
 Fabio: FOR ME? :D :D :D
 Fabio: OMG! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 
That is a face of pure excitement right there.
 Shanaynay: *plots* And that's how I shall end world hunger..
So evil yet so not.
 This is how they kiss. Oh dear Lord
Fabio: *attempts to kiss yet ends up almost eating Shanaynay's face*
 Shanaynay: *thinking* He's hurting me because he loves me. :)
This is a shot of their apartment.
To be continued.

I hope y'all like this post and the beautiful Derpys! I shall post when they have children. Bye!
~~~~~~SQUIGGLES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment