Saturday, May 11, 2013

Adventures in Doll Photography (and a Turtle)

So I just took a bunch of pictures of my MH dolls outside (I'll post them later). It was hard!
I had to use a chair to reach a branch to put a doll on, shove a doll's feet in the dirt to attempt to get her to stand up, and a buttload of other stuff. It was fun either way. Yay :)

In other news, this morning there was a turtle in the backyard. He was trying to squeeze himself through the fence. We have a wire fence with squares like an inch wide. There was NO way that joker was gonna get through the fence. My Dad put him on the other side of the fence.
We (sort of) named it too. My Mom wanted to call it Myrtle. I wanted to call him Turdy.

So this post of me rambling about Monster high dolls and turtles is over. I'll post pictures of the dolls and Turdy/Myrtle later.

Peace out :D  

2 comments: