Sunday, May 12, 2013

MOAR Werewolf Sisters! (and a few other things)

They're just so fun to take pictures of.


 I got her to stay on a tree! :D
Howleen: Look I'm chillin'!
 Her hands have little claws so she can hang on to stuff. Also she has a floppy ear.
 LOOK AT THIS.
 LIKE A BOSS.
 Look! I even got Clawdeen to stay on the tree.
 We have a little rope that attaches the squirrel feeder to the tree. It's good for letting dolls hang on it, too.
Clawdeen: This thing is crushing my fingers.
TOO BAD.
 Climbin'.
 Even with a hedgehog on your head.

 This is my favorite picture. It turned out really good! :D
 In this picture Howleen looks like she has seen things. Like so wise. Like a boss.
 Howleen is demonstrating how to hang on a fence.
Howleen: You just grab on to the wires like so...
 Hey a bunny! Hi bunny!
Bunny: WHY HERRO DERE
Okay...
 BABY GEESE OMG
Stanley and Talulah got seperated from their parents. But they're so cute c:
 Stanley's kind of...slow.
Stanley: Duh...wha?
 Stanley eventually got back to his family.
Stanley: Wait for me! DURR!
Parent on the right: *Swag*
Stanley: Duh.
Such a happy family.
 Howleen's behind the fence.
 Howleen: LET ME IN! D:
It was Clawdeen's idea.
Howleen: Go figure. But seriously, let me back in the yard please thank you.
 Howleen: I'm in a tree! :)
 Howleen: *whispers creepily* Treeeeeeeeeeee....
*coughissuescough*

 Little ladybug on the apple tree.
Ladybug: They said I could become anything so I became an apple.

 Howleen: I'm not looking at you.
I can see that.
Howleen: I think a bug just touched my leg...
I think you have fleas.
Howleen: YOU MEANIE D:

 Clawdeen's turn.
Clawdeen: Flower! :D
 Clawdeen: Look at it! It's beautiful!
You're just saying that because it's purple.
Clawdeen: True.
 Clawdeen: HALP I'M IN A TREE
No.
 Clawdeen: Ooh! Vegetable garden!
 Clawdeen: Look at this chill.
 Clawdeen: 'Sup? I'm in a bucket!
 Clawdeen: They said I could become anything sooo.....
I..
BECAME..
FABULOUS.
 Purty trees!
 Clawdeen: *Deep in thought*
ROAR!
Clawdeen: AAAAH! You scared me.
Were you thinking about Beggin' Strips again?
Clawdeen: Maybe...
There's the dog in you coming out again.
Clawdeen: >:(
 Clawdeen: THE SUN IT HURTS MY EYES
Clawdeen: I'm just going to stay on this tree for a while...
'KAY BYE.

Thanks for reading! Sorry for so much Monster High stuff, I'll post other things! :)
Peace out brochachos!
*Climbs on walrus* TO ADVENTURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment