Monday, May 27, 2013

New Doll Alert!

 Today I went to Walmart. Checking in the doll's aisle, I found this doll: Catrine DeMew. She's a French werecat artist. Cool.

 So...this is the doll. She really is epic. She has a tail. A TAIL. THAT IS AMAZING. Catrine has this stripey shirt and skirt with a scard around her neck.. She wears little black gloves. Catrine also has a tool belt, which includes some chalk and paintbrushes. I also should mention that Catrine is a Walmart exclusive. You can only get her at Walmart.
 She has a pretty face, with a purple nose, blue eyes with pink eyeshadow, a beauty mark on her cheek,and lavender colored lips. The paint on her lips is chipped :( Catrine wears her sunglasses on her head.
 Catrine comes with a bag, a stand, and a sketchbook. Her tail can come off, and it's a pain to put on (my Dad had to put it on for me :P).
 A closer shot of her bag. It has a picture of the Scaris (MH version of Paris) skyline on it.
 Here are the pictures in the sketchbook. (Also, my silver nails)


 Overall, Catrine DeMew is an awesome doll that I'VE WANTED FOREVER. It's nice to finally get her. I'd recommend getting her, if you're in to cats. I, personally, don't really like cats, but Catrine is an exception. But I don't like her chipped lips and difficult tail. I also don't like that you cant bend it. (same for the Werecat Twins). I give her a 9/10/ :D
 ~*Bonus*~ I really, really like her shoes. The heel is made of paintbrushes, the bottom part (whatever the heck it's called) is made of chalk. It has rose detailing at the top, too.

Thanks for reading this. I know, I need to post other things. I'm really sorry guys.
I hope you liked this post (and the doll)!
Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment