Monday, May 27, 2013

Punked out Barbie

Barbies + boredom = these. Regular old Barbies stink. These are cool.

 I dyed her hair with a blue marker. I think it looks pretty awesome.
 I gave her piercings with wire. Just cut little pieces, bend them, and shove them in the doll's face. XD
For the little ones (like on her nose) just shove a piece of wire in her face. Cruel but worth it. :)
 This one is one of my favorites. She has rainbow hair (also dyed with markers). I gave her tattoos with a marker, too, but $teph decked them out with some paint.
 I gave her piercings, like all of them. She has little studs in her ears and a (crooked) necklace.
 This is another one of my favorites. I gave her a head scarf because she has a really bad haircut. Like, really bad. Like huge honkin' bald spot bad.
 Looks pretty normal, huh? A few piercings, pink hai-
 AHH HOLY NUTS! Yep, I gave her a scar on her eye just for the heck of it. I used a knife and a colored pencil. Looks cool. Yay. Walrus. Yes, walrus
 This is a cool one. $teph actually did this one. She gave her a dragon-like tattoo with paint that stretches across nearly her whole body. Her hair is dyed with paint (so it's a bit stiff). Her lips are painted black and her eyes are lined. Pretty much a goth. She has the whole fishnet-scary-revealing-outfit thing down pat.
 I jacked up her nose when I was little XD She has a wire headband (courtesy of yours truly). Yeah, it is a bit messy but she still looks awesome. Good job, $teph!
$teph: :D
 This girl right here is one of the more girly ones. She has a dress that I found somewhere, and a shoe malfunction. D:
 I gave her a quick nose piercing too. She not really one of my favorites, but her hair is really soft ^_^
 This one is pretty cool. She has a headband. I like it. MEEP
 If you look closely, she has chin piercings and faint pink streaks in her hair.
 Group shot. Funny thing: I tried to take this picture really fast because there was this bug with a lot of legs so  I had to run away. :P I'm a wimp when it comes to bugs.
 A bonus shot of my feet. I was wearing my pajayjays when I took the pictures. COMFINESS FTW! That means for the win, in case you are a dingus :)

I hope you liked this post and my punked out Barbies!
Also, I have absolutely no idea what to name them. If you have any ideas, just post them in the comments.
Thanks for reading.
Want to get milkshakes? :D
Just climb on my blue unicorn, Cletus. He'll fly us to Narnia.
TO ADVENTURES! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment