Saturday, May 25, 2013

Saturday and Updates

Herro friends! It's finally Saturday. Finally. FINALLY.
It's almost the end of the school year. Like three more days. THREE HALF DAYS.
NEH.
I'm excited because my friends Stephanie, Steven, and Savannah are coming.
(all s's hehe)
We're probably just gonna play Minecraft for like 4 hours. Fun.
While I'm writing this $tephanie's over at my house. $teph shall write
something:
 Herro! I'm $teph, Holli's BFF. Sorry if  you're a guy and you hated the Monster High pics.
Holli dosn't really know what to put 55 percent of the time . So if you have any ideas
please put them in the comments for her, thanks! You're awesome!
Ps. $teph likes her name spelled with a dollar sign haha :)

Thanks for your input, $teph!  I'm gonna
post the pictures from yesterday's field trip on here later.
Thank you for reading! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment