Sunday, May 12, 2013

New Dolls!

Today I bought new monster high dolls with my allowance. I got the werewolf sister 2 pack.

 This is Howleen. She's a really cute doll. She's also shorter than most of the MH dolls.
 I like her little claws. She's REALLY fun to take pics of.
 She comes with this adorable little hedgehog named Cushion.
 Howleen also has this kyooot little paw print backpack with a little "H" dangling from it.
 Overall, Howleen is a CUTE doll. I like her a lot and I think she's one of my favorites.
 Remember what I told you? This is a 2 pack! This is Clawdeen, the older sister of Howleen. It should also be known that Howleen annoys the %&^&* out of her.
 She's a pretty doll. She's a lot prettier in real life than she is in pictures (to me)
 Here are the sisters and Cushion.
 Close up.
 Clawdeen: Howleen! What the heck?! Get down from there! If you die Mom and Dad will be mad at ME!
 Howleen: No. I like the view up here!
 Howleen: It's preeeety!
 Clawdeen: *grabs leg* GET DOWN!
Howleen: What the..?
 Clawdeen: *leaves*
Howleen: Clawdeen? *crickets*
 Howleen: Herro...?
 Howleen: *pulls Cushion out of somewhere* At least I have you!
 Cushion: *is cute*
 After that, they went on a walk. Here they are taking a break.
 Howleen: Clawdeen?
Clawdeen: Yeah?
Howleen: See this cookie?
Clawdeen:...Yeah?
 Howleen: This cookie is awesome.
Clawdeen: Okay?
Howleen: I decided to give it to you.
Clawdeen: REALLY? :D
Howleen: Nah, I had my fingers crossed. *noms down cookie*
 Clawdeen: Dang it... I really wanted that cookie too....

Thanks for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment