Sunday, May 12, 2013

Pictures! :D

Say herro to Myrtle/Turdy the turtle!
 Random Plant!

 Jinafire's flyin'. Cool, huh?
 Rochelle's chillin'.

More chillin'.
(my house in the background)


 SO MUCH CHILL I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE IT
 Cleo fell.
Cleo: CATCH ME PEASANTS!
 Cleo: I'M FABULOUS!
 Free fallin', I'mma free fallin'...
 Silhouette-y picture!
 Rochelle: Baby come back...
 Selfie picture weeeeeee
 I had to use a $^&*ing chair to put this doll (Robecca) up on this branch!

 Robecca: Leeeeeaaaves....OH YEAH.
The heck? O_O
 Far away picture! (you can see Robecca on the branch)
 Frankie: O NOES SHE IS FALLIN! Oooh a shed!

 Let's play a game, Frankie. It's called CATCH DA ROBOT!
 Far away pic. Look closely. Robecca's STILL in the tree.

 Tree shots! :)
 Robecca: You can't see me, FOOL!
 Robecca: Aw man! I'm falling now.
 Frankie: I WILL CATCH DA ROBOT (a little caps-lock enthused, I guess XD)
 Robecca: Free fallin', I'mma free fallin'....
 FREEE FALLLLLIN'
 Frankie: I caught the robot...what do I win?!
Nothing.
 Frankie: What?! *drops Robecca*
Robecca: Revenge....
You creep me out.
 Spectra's flyin'.
 Spectra: 'Sup?
(She has this weird dot on the tip of her nose. What is that?)
 Operetta kickin' it in the flowers.
Operetta: *Fabulous pose*
 Operetta: I'm a pretty ballerina! :D
 Tiptoes!
 Skelita: *stares creepily* Flowers...
STAHP IT YOU'RE SCARING ME
Sorry for the caps lock.
 Skelita: Don't look at me like that I'm fabulous! You just don't want to admit it.
Uh-huh, suuuure.
 Spectra: Imma possum! :D
 Operetta's hanging on the rope.
(That little rope is what makes the monsters "fly")
 Operetta: I have a sunbeam on my face!
 Operetta and Spectra: *high five* We're flying!
 Group shot!
 Selfie!
 Skelita: Imma possum too! :)
 *Side shot* Skelita: Imma possum this way too!
 Skelita, Operetta, and Spectra: WE'RE ALL POSSUMS! :D

 Thanks for reading! :D
The dolls thank you! Sorry for so much caps lock.
All of these pictures were taken by me, Holli.
Feel free to leave a comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment