Monday, July 29, 2013

A House 2: The Lives of the Family

 Hi! Remember the house that I built a while back? Well, here are some pictures of the family living in it! Y'all remember Anais and Nikolai? Let's check up on them!

 Here we have little Nikolai (let's call him Nik.) playing in his room.
 Anais is driving the houseboat.
 Anais: LOOK MY EYES ARE CLOSED HAHA LOL YAY
Open your eyes, dipstick. You could run into an iceberg or something.
 Anais: Nah. I like feeling the wind on my eyelids.
 AAAH THE HORROR
 Oh. Just a Llama guy.
 ...who randomly spawned a boat and drove away.
 Nik's playing with his creepy doll thing.
 And the irresponsible mom swims away.
YOU HAVE A CHILD TO TAKE CARE OF.
Anais: Whatevah.
 This is what it looks like underwater.
 Anais! Take care of your kid! D:
 Even Nik's babysitter ignores the poor kid!
Nik doesn't care. He has his creepy doll thing.
 Somebody took him downstairs.
 All he has is his toys.
 Aww.
 Rain rain get the heck away from the houseboat you are making Anais seasick thank you very much have a nice day goodbye.
 WAFFLEZ
 Random guy with a hat swimming around in the rain. Why do strangers like stalking my sims so much?
 Anais blended up turds waffles to give to Nik. At least she actually paid attention to him.
 Nik eats while another stranger swims around outside.
 Nik: That tasted gross great! I want to play with my toys and be ignored now!
Nik:..Hello? Mommy? Anybody?
Don't worry Nikky. I'll make her get you out. Just ignore the random people in the background.

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked this post about poor neglected Nik and Anais! Let me know if you want another post on these two in the comments or chatbox!
Bye!
To adventures. WHEEEEEW.

No comments:

Post a Comment