Sunday, July 28, 2013

I'M BAAAAAACK

HELLO ONCE AGAIN! I'm finally home from Tennessee. A huge amount of photos in the next couple of days is to be expected. I had a lot of fun, and I'll try to post as much as I can in the next couple of days. :3
BUT.
I'll be away AGAIN this Thursday! :D
Where, you ask? FLORIDA.
HUEHUEHUEHUE
I'm gonna visit my family in Florida. That means not a lot of post next week. Don't worry, I'll still post updates. I'll be able to see my cousin Mitchell, and maybe we'll be able to do a collab on Minecraft!
Exciting.

OKAY. I really need to play the Sims. I've been away from it for too long. And I need to build a house. Because the Biltmore is so inspirational.

So that wraps up my update post! I hope you liked it. PEACE OUT FOOLS.

TO ADVENTURES. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment