Thursday, August 1, 2013

Bye again!

Hi guys! So, it's time for me to go again:
to Florida!
Yeah. I'm so excited that I get to be on a plane today. And that I get to see my family again! Haven't seen them since Christmas. Like in Tennessee, I'll try to post as much as I can. I'll only be in Florida for 1 week, though.
 At least I can go swimming again. My Uncle Rex is coming to pick us up from the airport.
My Grandma has a kitten. I must see it and pet it. OH YES.
Sorry.
Anyway, I'mma post pictures from the plane and stuff when I get home. 

In case I don't post, have a good rest of the week everyone!

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked this post about me and my vacation. Remember, I'll try to post. Try is the key word..

PEACE OUT FOOLS!
To ADVENTURES! (in Florida!) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment