Friday, July 5, 2013

MH: Bling, Pools, and More

 'Sup guys? Today I bring you more monster high. I'll post other things soon. So just deal with it for now. Sorry, not sorry. :3
Howleen: ..help?
 Robecca's penguin got a collar.
 
Yup, that's one happy little penguin. 
 Frankie got an anklet...
 and a pinky ring, for crying out loud.
 Now, I have some really cool pictures of Twyla.
 Twyla and trees.
 In front of the sun.
 Waving in front of clouds
 In front of a garden.
 In front of leaves.
 And my favorite, Twyla looking at the woods.
*I enlarged it so you can see it bigger in all its awesome glory.
 Deuce decided he wanted to be fabulous.
Deuce: Guuurl.
 HE even got a pinky ring.
 A selfie-ish picture of his necklace.

*~A day at the pool~*
 Frankie: chillin'.
 Deuce: SHE TIED ME UP LIKE THIS.
 Frankie: *faraway look*
 Deuce takes a fabulous picture while Frankie is casually drowning in the back ground.
 Frankie: Nah, I'm fine. I'm just floating.
 Deuce: *pushes her*
 *splash*
 Frankie: I'm underwater, if you noobs can't tell.

 Deuce: My shadow is so pretty.
 A shot of them not pushing each other into the pool or trying to drown eachother! :D
 Frankie: I have a swim noodle! :3
That's a straw from McDonald's...
 Deuce: WATER FLOATY JUMPING JACKS LIKE A BAUS
 Deuce: Help me? I'm sort of hanging off the bottom of a chair.
 Nah, I'm good, thanks.
 Cleo: I love floating in containers in teeny pools! :D
Deuce: *stalks from below*
 Both: HI!
 Frankie: Will you help me now?
Nah, I'm gonna end this post here.
Frankie: :(

Thanks for reading, friends! I hope that you enjoyed yet another MH random post. Thanks for dealing with it! BYE!

To AdVeNtUrEs! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment