Wednesday, July 10, 2013

RANDOM PICTURES AND STUFF~

Good morning/ afternoon/ evening/ night friends! My awesome cousin sent me a bunch of random pictures, so I decided to put them up here. I found some too! :D

 Have some walruses/walri/whatever! :D
 Weird blobby fish dude guy thing!

Idiot wolf! (moon moon)

 "Kitten: the secret ingredient."
 Timbeeeerrrr.
They would take over the world.
 You should be ashamed.
Pug loaf.
 JUST DO IT.
 They said he could become anything
so he became a lion.
 LOL
 OMG SO CUTE I MUST PET YOU
Don't touch his cake.

GIF TIME.
SMASHING.

Fabulous Abbey Road.

OMG GURL YOU DID NOT JUST GO THERE.

Fox u trippin

Thanks for reading! I hoped you liked these awesome pictures and gifs. I'll see you on the next post! Bye!

TO ADVENTURES. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment