Monday, July 22, 2013

OKAY.

I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED.

I've been really busy having fun in Tenessee. Too busy to post like I promised. >_<
BUT. When I come home (this Saturday) I will try to post a lot. New Doll Reviews, picture posts, gif spam....you get the point.
 On another note, I've done really cool things here in Tenessee. We drove down to North Carolina and toured Biltmore, the largest house in America. Old house. Also huge. It had a bowling alley in the basement, along with a swimming pool. They also had goats. Oh yeah.
 I've been in swimming lessons, too! :D So I wont drown if I fall off a boat! :D
Seriously, though. I couldn't swim worth a crap before I learned.
Meaning, I couldn't hold my breath underwater without holding my nose. :(
Now I'm MUCH better, believe me.
I think.

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked this apology/ update post! Thanks for being patient. I'll try to post again while I'm here. EAT YOUR NOODLES.

TO ADVENTURES.



*boop*

No comments:

Post a Comment