Friday, July 5, 2013

Fun in Island Paradise! ~1~

 Hello my friends! Welcome to another Sims 3 post! Today, we will be following Gregory and Danielle Farter, a married couple living on a beach house in Isla Paradiso. Let us begin this journey! :D
 We kick of this fun little thing with a nice picture of trees and beach, which is my current desktop background.
 Meet Danielle Farter, a woman who loves cooking and children (but not cooking children) and swimming in the waters of good ol' Isla Paradiso. Her husband is...
 Gregory Farter. Oh jeez. He is a wizard and an evil genius. God help us all. Also, he has a teensy mustache.
 Greg: I MADE SPARKLES.
 ...in flowery underwear.
 Meanwhile, Dani is snorkling.
 Here, have a random picture of this weird totem pole statue! :D
 Look! 2 girl came to say hello!
 While Greg is making sparkly plumbbobs.
 Greg: HUEHUEHUE
Oh man. What're you planning?
Greg: You will soon find out..and so will my wife. *evil cackling*
O_O
 Greg: Nnnnnng...
Dani: Wha?
 Greg: MOOOOOOOOO! Hehehehehhehe! I caught her completely off guard!
She doesn't seem too scared to me, Greg.
Greg: Believe me, she is! D:
 Hat lady: I am going to beat the snot out of him >:(
 Hat lady: Sooon....
 Hi creepy random old guy!
 In this picture, a guy in a llama costume (behind the tree) stalks Hat Lady who stalks Greg.
 Creepy Random Old Guy has a boat!
Greg: STOP SPLASHING ME. I HATE being splashed. It makes my chest hair frizz.
 Greg: WHATEVAH. I'll just go windsurfing.
 Another person has a boat.
 He's gotten pretty far from home.
 Sooo, he decides to randomly just fall off. Go home Greg.
Greg: I DO WHAT I WANT, LADY.
 He listened to me?! Wow. So he just spawned a water taxi and went home...
 where Dani greets him by splashing him.
 Dani: Haha! Wee! This is fun!
 Dani: WEEE! :D
Greg: *boiling with sheer rage*
 Dani: :D
Greg: I AM GOING TO THROW YOU OFF A MOUNTAIN.
 Greg: Hehe.
You have fangs...
Greg: HEHE.
 Dani: YAY! :D
Greg: You have three seconds to stop before I take you to an island and leave you there.
 Greg: I'm gonna transform this apple into a murderous shark minion.
 Ha. It didn't work.
 Greg: DON'T DOUBT ME.
 Greg: I'm gonna turn this apple into a murderous shark minion.
 Greg: ...close enough.
 Dani: *still snorkling*
 Dani: ugh.
 Dani: *barfs up blue junk* TOO MANY BLUEBERRIES.

 ...Then it starts to hail.
 Dani: I'm gonna feed you! You're so cute!
Everything is cute to you.
Dani: YES!
 Greg failed at making Mac 'n' Cheese. Seriously. HOW DO YOU BURN MAC N CHEESE?
 Dani: He killed it. :(
 Dani: Bleh! What did you put in here? Why does it taste like gym socks and butt?
 Greg: DON'T.
 QUESTION.
 ME.
 Greg: Will you shut up and eat it already?
Dani: I'm already done! D:
Greg: EAT ANOTHER BOWL BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME.
Dani: Yes honey.
 Dani: Bluh. That tasted horrible. Mac n cheese is my favorite food! Well, not anymore. :(
Greg: *dreams about murderous shark minions*

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked my family on here! I had a lot of fun playing with them. Most likely I will play these two more then Twyla on Twyla's Story. I'll try to update these more often! BYE!

:D !SERUTNEVDA OT

No comments:

Post a Comment