Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Twyla's Story (1)

Hi guys! Welcome to Twyla's story. Twyla's a sim that I created yesterday. She is a singer that likes to explore. I will update on her evry once in a while. :)
 Twyla Alexis is a singer. She's in the park now (the one in red) singing to people so they'll give her money.
 Twyla: Whatever! I DO WHAT I WANT.
I'm the one controlling you.
 Kid in baseball cap: BOOOOOOOOO!
Twyla: They like me! :D
Stop singing. You're going to China.
Twyla: ...wut?
 Oooh China's puuuurty!
 I'm diggin' the bridge.
 That building on the left is where Twyla will be staying. I sent her to learn martial arts at the academy. Let's check up on her.
 Twyla: I'M THE MASTER.
You're a white belt.
Twyla; Look at these moves.
 Twyla: ROAR.
 What the heck happened?
Twyla: It fights back! D:
No..it's a training dummy.
 Twyla: It buuurns.
 Twyla: Forget you!
 *PIMP SLAP*
 Twyla: *falls over* CURSE YOU TRAINING DUMMY!
Haha.
 Twyla: I'm a yellow belt.
 Twyla: I am going to chop this.
 GET ON WITH IT.
 Twyla: I did it! :D I'm so strong!
..That was a styrofoam board.
 Twyla: CHOP.
 Twyla: Meeeeeep!
 Holy beef balls Twyla! You haves some STANKY pits! I can smell you through the computer screen!
 Twyla: Whatever.
You're literally leaving a trail of stink.
 ~
Thanks for reading! I hoped you liked the first post of Twyla's Story! Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment