Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Old Fishin' Spot, Starring Beardo!

Hi bros! Sorry I haven't posted. Today, I'm going to post about a new thing I built in The Sims 3. Here is the description:
 The Old Fishin' Spot has been around as long as any swamp dweller can remember, dating back to the early 1800's. Unfortunately, it's barely been used since then. It's mostly used by curious runaway teens as a place to stay or old farts who like to fish. It has many secrets, just ask any shady old hobo. It has been said that this spot is home to treasure located under the rotting wood boards of the dock. No one knows for sure. This old fishin' spot is protected by law (and the old farts who actually use it). A local urban legend says that a mythical robotic fish swims in the murky waters of the swamp. Government official deny this, but that doesn't stop the loyal believers. They still keep up their search for it. Will your sim catch the legendary robot fish? And what are those rumors of a ghost floating around at night at The Old Fishin' Spot.
~
Sweet jumpin' Jesus babies that was long.
 The swamp is home to a bunch of frogs. SO MANY.
 Hey look a crashed boat!
Boat: I hate my life.
 Here's a hitching post from the good ol' days.
 The view under the dock. There actually is treasure! A buttload of gold coins, a chest, a flamingo, and a gnome. Since when are garden decorations treasure? Don't tell any sims! :)
 I made an old fart to enjoy this spot. Say hello to Beardo Jones! He's a grumpy old fishing fan. Say hi Beardo!
Beardo: Why'd you have to name me Beardo? >:(
Because you have a beard. And because I like the name.
Beardo: *sigh*
Act happy for the readers.
Beardo: NO.
 It has a cool view. You know, if you consider a swamp and some bushes a good view.
Let's meet some of the fish!
 Fish #1: I CAN FLY!
 Fish #2: Kill...me.
 Frog: Derp I forgot how to frog
 WHY is there a shark in the swamp!?
 And what the heck are these drawings on the rock?

 What is this? A..grave? Maybe...?
 Hey look! A person!
 Lady: This tractor is burnt.

 You can see the dock somewhere on this view.
 And also, here's a bonus view of the town!
 Beardo: I caught a fish.
No excitement?
 Beardo: It's icky.
 Beardo: I think I'm just going to stand in the water.
 Beardo: Nah, I'm going swimming!
OH NO BEARDO YOU'RE BALDING!
Beardo: I know. I have more hair on my beard than I do on my head.
 BEARDO THERE'S A SHARK
 Beardo: *swims away* I don't careeeee.

 Another underwater picture. This one shows Beardo's wrinkly old guy flabs hot bod.
Beardo: *wink* Hello ladies. ;)
Ugh. Anybody got eye bleach?
 BEARDO YOU GOT YOUR BEARD IN THE WATER
 Beardo: *fabulous pose*
 This would be a nice picture...if Beardo's head wasn't in the way.
 Better.
 Beardo: Come on ladies...look at this beautiful face!
I'm pretty sure every lady in the world at this moment just cringed.
Beardo: Because of my hotnees?
No. Because of your wrinkles.
 A view of the sunset.
 Beardo: I'm exhausted. Anybody got any prune juice?
 Beardo changed into his pajayjays and went to sleep in a sleeping bag.
Beardo: I hope these boards don't break while I sleep.
 Look straight ahead at the dock. There's a white dot. Let's zoom in.
 Huh?
 It's a..person?
 A ghost girl?
 ..Hi...
...Do you know where my mom is?

~
Thanks for reading guys! I hope you enjoyed The Old Fishin' Spot!
The Old Fishin' Lot and the description are owned by me, Holli.
TO ADVENTURES! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment