Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Doll Review~ Twyla

Hi guys! This is a long overdue doll review. I got Twyla* about 2 weeks ago. I was just taking a break from MH. I got Twyla from Toys 'R' Us. I was surprised, because she was really new. Anyway. I'm done blabbing. On with the review!
*Yes, I understand I have a sim named Twyla. Sim Twyla was named after MH Twyla. Sorry if you got confused! :) 
 Here's a picture of her in box, before I opened it.
 Here she is outside the box! She comes with a diary, a stand, a pet dust bunny named Dustin, a purse, a brush, and of course, her doll.
 A closeup of Twyla. I love her face sculpt, it's so purty! She has purple eyes and pink lips. Her eyebrows actually match her teal and blue hair!
 Another epic thing that I couldn't get a picture of is that her eyes glow in the dark!
 Tree shot! Twyla has a bluish-purple colored shirt with a spider pattern. Her belt is a door knocker, and she has a key bracelet along with other bracelets on her other arm. Her skirt is REALLY puffy.
 Here's a closer look at Dustin and her purse. Twyla's purse has a spiderweb shaped dreamcatcher on it.
I LOVE her pet! His expression is hilarious!
Dustin: Oh no you didn't guuuuuurl!
 A picture of the detailing on her legs and her shoes.
 Another cool thing about her is that she's as short as Howleen! Here's Howleen and Lagoona to compare. Howleen looks taller because of her 'fro hawk, by the way.
Overall, Twyla is another one of my favorites. I love her glow in the dark eyes and her height! The only thing that I don't like is that her belt doesn't sit right. But I still give her a 10/10!

Thanks for reading brochachos! I hope you liked my review on Twyla! Twyla costs $20 at Toys r us, but she's still pretty rare since she's new. Bye! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment