Thursday, June 13, 2013

Doll Review~ Deuce Gorgon

 Hello! Sorry I haven't posted in a couple days. I've been pretty busy doing nothing productive things. As you know, I got Deuce a couple days ago. Here is my review on my only MH doll dude.

 Sooo, this is Deuce. He comes with all the things he has with him now: Him, a pair of sunglasses, and aman purse bag. He wears a bright green sleeveless hoodie thing, shorts with diamond shapes on them, and some shoes.
 Here's a closeup of him. He has these cool, green, snakelike eyes and teal glasses with a design on the sides. Deuce has a little chin dimple thingy. I don't understand why he has brown eyebrows. He has plastic molded scaly hair with a snake mohawk. ("snakehawk")
 Here is Deuce without his glasses.
 A closeup of his "snakehawk". (sorry for the bad pic, camera focused on the tree)
 The guy Monster High dolls have feet that bend at the ankles. I personally think that the designs on his shoes are pretty neat.
 On one of his arms, Deuce has a scaly tattoo thing. I think it's cool.
 Back view, because I'm sure you care /sarcasm
 Here are his accessories.
 A closer look at Deuce's man purse bag. It opens with a flap on the top, but the space inside is too tiny to fit anything in there.
 A thing that I didn't notice before is that he has a black earring on one o his ears. A nice touch, if you ask me.
 Deuce: Hello world! :D
 So in the series he's supposed to be dating Cleo, the resident snob. But Rochelle is supposed to like him, pretty much like almost every female at MH melts into a puddle of gooey love every time they see him. There are other dudes at the school, so why him? (besides he's kinda ugly anyway)
Deuce: I heard that.
Too bad.
 So who does he pick? Cleo?
Rochelle: *stalks*
ROCHELLE STAHP STALKING HIM.
 Or maybe Rochelle?
Cleo: *creeps*
CLEO YOU BE CREEPIN

 It's a lot for the poor bro to handle.

So overall, I like Deuce. Though he carries around a man purse bag and Deuce is another name for turd, he's not bad for my only dolly dude. 7/10! :D

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed my Deuce Review. I would recommend getting him. So, bye! :3
TO ADVENTURES!

No comments:

Post a Comment