Saturday, June 29, 2013

Beads + Boredom + Dolls =This.

 I went to the craft store yesterday and got some teensy beads. Naturally, I took pictures of my dolls with it. I hope you enjoy! :D

 Cleo: It's like taking a bead bath! :3
 Cleo: See?
 The beads also make awesome blueberries, like Spectra is demonstrating.
 Clawdeen:
It's a spoon, Clawdeen.
 Clawdeen: Whatever. I'll just sit in a container and pose. :P
 Howleen: MAKE IT RAIN.
Clawdeen: *facepalm*
 Howlenn: Don't be hatin'!
 Howleen: Besides, why are you facepalming? You were playing in the beads earlier!
 Group shot with beads! EVERYONE LOVES THEM.
 Without flash.
 Ground shot.
 Overhead.

 Beads.
 Beads.
 BEADS.
 Cushion: I'm on a mountain.
 Handprint.
 Bead angels!
 Frankie: COLORSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Clawden: I CANNOT RESIST! D:
 Even the manliest dudebro can't get enough!
 I want to play a game. Guess which shoe belongs to each doll  in the group. No looking back, NO CHEATING. Have fun! Some should be really obvious.

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked the beads, like the dolls did. Bye!
TO ADVENTURES! :3


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Answers:
Back row: Howleen, Robecca, Cleo
Middle: Twyla, Deuce
Front: Clawdeen, Spectra.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment