Sunday, June 2, 2013

Clay Treats

 Today I made some cool clay things: some cake, and some cookies. Here's Howleen ready to eat them to show their teensy size.
Howleen: Stop taking pictures. I want to eat my cake in peace.
 The cake has a slice cut out of it. The frosting is a mixture of super soft light blue clay and liquid clay (I'l post a tutorial and more stuff about liquid clay later.). I textured the inside of the cake to make it realistic and more cakey. :P
 This is the slice taken from the cake. It has a cakey texture, too.
Howleen: GIMME DA CAKE.
 Here are the cookies. Cleo is holding them to show how stinking tiny small they are.
 (Sorry, the cookies are out of focus.) They are supposed to be frosted chocolate cookies. The purple frosting is a mix of the pink and leftover blue frosting.
 A closeup of the treats.
 And a closeup of the cake slice. It's puny.
 Bonus shot of dolls eating food.
Thanks for reading! I hope you liked my clay stuff! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment