Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Adventures of a Toy Puppy in my Backyard

Hey guys! So... I finally decided to post again! :D I was browsing around in my To Adventures folder and found these incredibly old pictures of my little puppy from last summer that I never posted! I can't wait until it gets warmer so I can post more pictures. Also, the only reason I haven't posted any new pictures is because they're on my phone and it's a pain in the rear end to post them. I'll see if I can load my phone pics to my PC today. Alright, enough with the babbling, on to the post!
 Puppy!!! :3 (this is my desktop background currently)
 Puppy on top of the deck lights (if you can't tell what he's on)
 In front of the garden.
Tomato pup!

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked this short little post full of puppiness. I'll try to post more, I really will. Expect a whole lot of pictures from my phone in the future!

Adios!

De aventuras! (Spanish)


No comments:

Post a Comment