Saturday, March 1, 2014

Brother and Sister

Hi guys! So I got my pictures off my phone and now I can post them! :) So here's a little photo shoot thingy with 2 of my old Barbies. Their names are Xavier and Chloe. They're fun to take pictures of! On to the post!
 Xavier is an absolute beast at balancing.
 Chloe: Yay balancing on ledges!
Xavier: I AM THE BALANCE KING.
I swear to God, if you fall...
 Aww, Xavier is BFFs with his little sister :3
Xavier: *quickly retracts arm* What?? No I'm not..
 GEESE
 Chloe: Look! Geese!
Xavier: Yeah, I see. you'rekillingmybackgetoffpls
C'mon Xavier. Stop acting like you don't love your sister.
 Xavier: Aaaah, freedom.
 WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!
Xavier:  *thinks* Oh crap.
 Seriously, dude? You left your sister in a tree?
Chloe: Please help.
Remind me not to leave you alone with Xavier, ever.
Chloe: Of course.
 You're going to fall.
Xavier: Psh. Nuh-uh.
 *a crash is heard in the distance* Xavier: OW.
So, Chloe, how are you today?
Chloe: Pretty good. My brother neglected me today.
Oh. That's sad.
Xavier: Help???
 Chloe: Hi!
 In a tree.
 In a tree again.
 In a tree again.
 In a tree again.
 KIDS WHY ARE YOU IN THE SEEDS
 Chloe and Xavier: YEAH! WOO! SEEDS!
 Now you guys are buried! A squirrel is going to come and eat you guys.
 Chloe and Xavier: PSHH! Forget that!
Chloe: Is a squirrel going to come and eat us?
 Are you BFFs with your sister now, Xavier?
Xavier: Maybe...
Better!

Thanks for reading! I hope you like this silly little brother and sister photo shoot. I think I have more pics of these two, so let me know if you want part 2!

Ciao!

Alle avventure! (Italian)

No comments:

Post a Comment