Saturday, March 1, 2014

Newer Dolls!

 Hey guys! More phone pictures. And yay, 3 posts in a day! Enjoy.

 Honey Swamp! I might do a doll review on her soon. I love her hair!
 Her shoes are alligators!
 I like this picture because you can see the details of her outfit really well.
 Close up!
 Back view.
 C.A Cupid! You may know her from Monster High, but now she goes to Ever After High! I love Ever After High dolls and I have a few. I'll do doll reviews sometime.
 (Happy Late Valentines' Day, by the way!)
 I like her bow and arrow.
 WINGS!

 SHOES!
 Howleen Wolf! She's one of my favorite MH characters. I have all 3 of her dolls, and there's more coming out! Her hair is so cute!
 Outfit shot.
 She has awesome shoes!
 POSE!
 Here's a shot of the chair.
 Jane Boolittle! She's the daughter of Dr. Boolittle, the MH version of Dr. Doolittle.
 Cool shoes!
 Close up!

 This is her sloth, Needles.
 TORELEI FREAKING STRIPE!! Ughhh I'm so glad I finally have a doll of her. This is her Power Ghouls (superhero) doll.

 Roar.
 Bootses.
 Neat mask.

 ~Brief intermission~
 MANICURE TOOLS!
 Think these are legs? WRONG! They're my fingers. (omg I'm a dork)
~End of intermission~
 Draka Long! She's a Create a Monster doll. I named her myself. My Grandma made her the hat :)
 She's really scaly!
 Sitting.
 SITTING.
 Dragon feet!


Thanks for reading! I hope you liked this doll post. Tell me in the cbox which one you want me to do a doll review on.

Au revoir!

À l'aventure! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment