Sunday, March 2, 2014

Brother and Sister part 2!

 Hello guys! I decided that I wanted to post part 2 of Brother and Sister. I took all of these pictures the same day as the other ones. Let me know if you want part 3. TO THE POST!
 We kick of this post with ducks.
 Chloe: Look at the sunset Xavier!
Xavier: yep.
 WE INTERRUPT THIS POST TO SHOW YOU THIS MUSKRAT

 ok we're back
 Chloe (off screen): XAVIER! Get down here!
Xavier: Whathuh?
Snap out of it. Your sister wants you, Xavier.
 Chloe: There is a 90% chance that I'm going to fall backwards! :D
Don't. You. Dare.
 Xavier: Hey look I found a mini tree!
 Xavier: Suuuuuunssseeeetttt....
Not again >_<
 Chloe: Hi!
Hi!
 Careful!
Chloe: I am. I won't fall.
 Xavier: HEEEEEEELP
 Xavier: *does an epic backflip and stands on the branch* I AM A BEAST AT BALANCING.
 You really like to sit in trees, don't you? c:
Chloe: Yep.
 Xavier: Suuunnssse-
Chloe: CUT IT OUT!
Xavier: *runs off*
Chloe: *sigh*
 Xavier: Suuuuunnnssseeeet...

 He's actually right, it's really pretty.
Chloe: Can we go inside now?

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked the 2nd part of the Brother and Sister series. Tell me in the cbox if you'd like me to continue! I'll take more pictures if so.

Auf Wiedersehen!

Zum Abenteuer! (German)


No comments:

Post a Comment