Sunday, August 3, 2014

Some more doll pics!

Hey guys! So yesterday I took more pictures. Here they are!

 First, Raven Queen. She's the protagonist of Ever After High. It was kinda cloudy so I thought it'd be fitting to take pics of the evil queen's daughter.
 Purple flowers!
 Her head is really round.
 Purple.
 PURPLE.
 On the deck.
 Climbing the tree.
 Climbin'.
 I have absolutely no idea how I got her to stay! o.o
 On the squirrel feeder.
 Raven: You're gonna feed me to squirrels?!?!?
 The sun started to come out!

 She's pondering the meaning of meaning.
 Just lookin' all majestic~
 This looks kinda ominous.
 ~
 Raven: I've been expecting you.
 Y'know, just chilling on top of the fence probably being stared at by my neighbors.
 Just posing by the hose.
 Next up, Bonita Femur. She's another hybrid (like Avea, the centaur/harpy), the daughter of a moth and a skeleton. She has awesome, fancy wings and really long hair.
 Look at the flowers, Bonita.. *cough* moving on.
 Her wings help her stand on her own.
 Closer.
 Here's a pic so you can see how long her hair is!
 Look at her spine!
I wanted to get an idea of what she looked like with a bun, so I did this. My hair skills are lacking.

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked these doll pictures. I'll try to post more eventually.

Bye!

To adventuressssssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment