Saturday, July 5, 2014

Doll pics! :D

Hey guys! I hope everyone had a great 4th of July yesterday. I took some pics of my MH and EAH dolls with the good camera and they came out pretty good!~ ONWARD.
 This is Avea Trotter. She's my newest MH doll and is a harpy/centaur hybrid. She is so coo! Here's Avea on my picnic table.
 It was kinda windy, so I was scared she was gonna fall off the fence! That would've been bad :c
Avea: (help me pls)
 She found a patch of moss~
 Takin' a break in the flowers.
 She has feathers under her arms!
 Next up, Honey Swamp! She's the daughter of the swamp monster. Her hair is AMAZING.
 Since she's a swamp monster, naturally she had to have her picture taken in front of our gross swampish pond!
 Her hair is so springy and fluffy and just ugh awesome~
 On the side of my house.
 Next in line, Cerise Hood. She's an EAH doll and the daughter of Little Red Riding Hood (and the big bad wolf! :o)
 She is super cool~
 I love her cape~
 Cerise: Let me in!
 Cerise: Oh c'mon now.
But you look so cool!
 I love this pic~
 This one too~
 Here's Hunter Huntsman, son of the Huntsman (somebody was very creative with his name.)sarcasm 
 Dem muscles.
 Ashlynn Ella, daughter of Cinderella and girlfriend of Hunter.
 Hunter: Yeah. I chill by fences everyday.
 :)
 Ashlynn look at the flower.
 Ashlynn try to actually touch it.
 Thank you!
 I like the sun rays in this pic.
 Hunter: MY EYES!!
 Here's Hunter being a he-man and hanging on to this. I actually got him to stay!
 Hunter: Hi.
 Ashlynn fell.
 And here's one of my favorite pics I've ever taken! I enlarged it so you can enjoy in all its glory~

 Well well well well well. I got Hunter to stand! :D
And I got both of them to stand together after 5 minutes of frustration and rage yay!

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked this doll post. I really like taking pictures of these dolls. What dolls do you want me to photograph next?

ybe!

ti advebtyres! (with my eyes closed XD!)

No comments:

Post a Comment