Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Random Frank Family

Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts lately. School started.
So, quick intro:
I've been playing this family for a few weeks. It started when I randomized the parents completely: the names, the faces and bodies, the traits... I did their hair and clothes ,though, in their favorite colors.. With two randomized adult sims, I used a cool feature to make their kids. This has been fun. On to the (really long) post!
 This is Jonah Frank. As you can see, his favorite color is violet. He gets teased for it, but he doesn't care.      He's too fabulous to care.
 Meet Faith Frank. Her favorite color is pink. Her face is randomized, meaning, I did not make it. Pretty good. She has 3 kids and is married.
 Which one is the real Faith? O_O
Both: I AM!
The one on the left is the real one. You, on the right! Yeah, your name will be Faith 2.0.
Faith 2.0: Wait! No! I'm my own person now!
I'll ask my Mom to give me a random name. Later.
Oh yeah, Faith 2.0 is an evil clone. Faith's neat, 2.0 is a slob. Faith's a family lady, 2.0 hates kids.
 Faith 2.0: Guuuurl.
Oh, yeah. You like green now because I don't want two pink sims.
 *poof*
Faith 2.0: This is more like it! :D
 Faith and 2.0: *hug*
 This is Layla. She likes the color Aqua. This isn't her normal outfit, don't worry. Oh, and a pink car in the background.
 Layla: WHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW
 Yes, this is Jonah.
Jonah: I can be a princess if I want! >:(
 School bus.
 Jonah's new friend, What'shername. She has cars on her shirt.
 Faith: DERP
 Why are there feathers everywhere?
Layla: PILLOW FIGHT!
 Layla: *oblivious*
 Layla: OW!
 This is Wesley, Faith's husband. His favorite color is Sea Foam (really light blue).
 How in the heck did you get a lump of clay this big?
Wesley: It was 3 bucks!
 Faith: *derping on the computer*
Story of my life.
 Hey, 2.0! I got a name for yo- what is on your face?

 2.0: Haha I love minecraft videos! Wait, what? You have a name for me?
Beth.
2.0: Ok.
 WHAT IN THE BURRITO IS THAT
 Wesley? What is this?
 Le random mountains.
 Logan (red) and Layla (blue) are little sprite thingies now.
 AGH A ZOMBIE. A VAMPIRE ZOMBIE?
 ...it promptly started drawing on the white board.
 Zombie Vampire: Braaaaains
 Why are you thinking about yourself?
 Wesley brought a bowl of burnt, spoiled Mac 'n' cheese to the potion shop. Yeah that's normal.
 Hotdog eating contest! Wesley, Random Guy, Logan, and Jonah.
 I never got a chance to introduce Logan. This is Logan. She likes Red. She's the oldest kid. Sorry I forgot you!
Logan: *mouthful of hotdogs* I don't care. I have hotdogs.
 Jonah: *daintily taking tiny bites of hotdogs*
 What? Logan's in the lead!
 You two are wimps! A little girl beat you!
 Logan: I JUST WON A WEEKS WORTH OF HOT DOGS
 Beth: Yay!
 Fun fact: Fairies don't skate on the skating rink. They fly around.
 A floating rocket?
 Faith? You're orange!
 Random taxi derp
 WORK THAT FLUB OFF WESLEY
Wesley: *jiggle*
 Jonah, dude. You have a bed. Why are you sleeping in a sleeping bag on the second basement?
 Yogurt.
 What the heck are you wearing?
 Faith: BABIES!
 Wesley: *gasp* BABIES?
 Wesley: YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BABY?
 Wesley: Good job!
 Beth: I have some nice eyebrows. Dang.
 I like this picure.
 WESLEY. Are you constipated? Do you need some X-lax?
 Wesley: Hnnnng!
 Oh. Faith's in labor.
 Faith: *casually walks away*
 Wesley: *screeching*
 Faith: A'ight. Lets get this over with.

 God Dangit Faith! Why are you driving yourself!?
 *HOSPITAAAAL*
 *HOSPITAAAAL*

 Faith: SO READY!
 What is going on here?
 See through lady?
 Faith: His name is Pedro.

 Hi Pedro!

 This is Pedro's nursery. I think it came out awesome.






 Window view.
 Happy Pedro!
 *smash*

 FAIRY!

 Alright. My computer sucks. The game crashed, so no Pedro :( annd, NO FREAKING NURSERY THAT I SPENT AN HOUR ON. Ugh.
~
Anyway, meet Spencer. My Mom named him. I also attempted to remake the nursery. It's not as good though.
 Faith: UGH! Someone change his diaper!
 Layla: Why is the snake so straight?
 Layla: I shall name him Slinky.
 Layla: Hi Slinky!
 Layla: *hugs the snake*
 Layla: ...And then I was like "Gurl, those socks do not go with your bracelet. Mmm mm, gurl. Naw.
 Layla: At least you understand!

 Slinky.
 Jonah: Leaves!
 *poof*
 Yep. It's fall.
 Jonah: So comfy!
 Layla: I WANNA PLAY!
 Layla: LEAVES!
 Layla: LEAVES!
 Layla: LEAVES!
 Layla: LEAVES!
 While she plays, Jonah diligently rakes up the leaves.


 Jonah: Everyday I'm ra-a-kin'.
 Spencer: *gurglecoo*
 Faith?
 They're both squinting.
 Layla; *blows horn*

 Jonah: *wiggles weird flappy thing around*


 Faith: Dang, that's a nice wall.
 Faith: Here, Spencer, have a spot on the ground.

 Everybody: YEAH!

 Spencer: *sparkles*
Where's your hair?
 Spencer: DUH?
 He looks exactly like his Mom but with his Dad's hair and skin.
 Spencer: Y u select mah face?
 He has weird green streaks in his hair.
 Everyday. He likes turquoise.
 Formal.
 Pajamas.
 Winter.
 Spencer: *little snores*
 Spencer: OH EHM GEE IT'S BLUE!
*noms*

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked this post about my newest family. It was long, I know.

PEACE OUT.

TO ADVENTURES.

No comments:

Post a Comment