Sunday, September 22, 2013

Doll Review~ Catty Noir

Hey everyone! It is I! Holli! Yep, me. Sorry I've taken so long to post. Once again, laziness has won.
Anyways, I got Catty Noir, the WereCat Popstar last month. So this is a long overdue post. Sorry bout that.
On to the review!

 So, she has the coolest box that I've seen for a MH doll. Niiice.
 An autograph...
 Box art....
 and a newspaper article.
 Here she is out of the box. She comes with a diary, a stand, a microphone, and herself.
 Here Catty is up close. She looks exactly like Nikki Minaj! Also pink pink PINK PINK PINK PINK. Pink eyes, jewelry, dress, hair, EVERYTHING. Not exactly easy on the eyes. AND THE GLITTER.
 She has a long, tattered dress with GLITTER EVERYWHERE.

 Her makeup consists of GLITTER AND PINK. Her hair is in a really high ponytail.

 Blowin' in the wind. Her dress is themed after broken mirrors and has a 13 on it, since her theme is Friday the 13th.
 Catty: How do I not get cut by the broken glass?



 The stand she comes with is different than other stands. It supports her from underneath instead of around the waist. It's clear so if you use it in a picture, it's not noticeable.
 She came with this microphone, since she's a singer. Duh.
 Look at dem boots. They are inspired by broken glass/mirrors too.
 AUGH SHE'S SO FUN TO TAKE PICTURES OF
BRAID.

Catty Noir is a really cool doll. Her boots are pretty nifty, and her dress is cool too. However, I don't really like the pink overload. Different colors! I'll give her a 9/10. :D

I got Catty at WalMart somehow before she was released. She goes for 20-25 dollars. Catty was released on September 13 (Friday the 13). Go and get her! :D

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked this review of Catty Noir. She is so fun to take pictures of! Bye!

TO ADVENTURES!

No comments:

Post a Comment