Sunday, May 25, 2014

Spore Things

Hey guys! So I've been playing Spore a lot for the past couple of days. I thought I'd just share some of my..uhhhhh...creatures.
 This is an Abenar. I don't really remember this one :P (ps. I randomized some of their names. I'm not good at naming) It kinda looks like a gecko-dinosaur hybrid. xD
This lovely creature is an Aliasta, one of my first creations. 
 This is an Ambrea. I dunno what to say about this one.
 This is a Blimper. It's kinda fat and blimpish so that's where it got its name.
 This...thing is a Dingus. Yes, that is its name. Kinda looks like a bird lizard.
 This majestic soul is Dr. Turd. I don't think this needs a caption.
 This is a Eae. It's like the missing link between cell and creature.
 Meet Fabulour. No comment.
 Introducing Greenabear. He's just a green bear(ish) animal.
 This beautiful, perfect beast is Harold. He is amazing.
 Here's Jerry. He's an odd, birdlike being. I created him yesterday.
This is a Jusla. Though frightening, they enjoy watching operas and drinking tea.
 This thing is a Kaiha. They're really tall.
 A Karru. Like a mix between an insect, a kangaroo, and some kind of reptile.
 This adorable little organism is a Mini. In game, they're actually really small. That's how they got their name. I made it today.
 Mr. Yoloswagalicous. Looks kind of buggish. It probably doesn't bite.
Probably.
 A Niuar. Sort of endearing.
 Pegasai. Named for its wings and horn.
 This is a Penolrf. Don't even ask me how to pronounce that. It looks mean.

 Introducing Scaree. A little scary. Might be its lack of eyes.
 Say hi to Schnookums. They walk funny, but they're cute.
 This gorgeous individual is Sir Yoloswagalicous. Not Mr. Sir. There's a difference. The most majestic being that has ever been made.
 This is a Skyllin. This one is in my current game. Don't let its cuteness fool you. It's made like 5 species extinct. Don't mess with a Skyllin. Just don't.
 This is a Slither. Well, it used to slither until I put legs on 'im.
 Meet Sphero II. Named for its roundness. Looks like an old guy sorta. c:
 Sphero I. I forgot I already had one Sphero, so I named the one above the same thing. Oops.
Say hello to Urso. Looks like a cute little baby bear. Possibly the custest thing I've ever made.

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked my creations. Some of them are weird, some are cute, some are downright evil. But y'know. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Bye! c:

To Adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment