Friday, October 11, 2013

In the Woods

 Hi guys! First off, I must say OH MAH GAWSH I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A LONG TIME. I'm really sorry about that! I guess it's because of school?
I have no excuses. I need to post more.

Anyway, these are some cool pics of Venus and Todd in the woods behind my house that I took a while ago. My dad and I used to go back here all the time. We went for a walk again a few months ago so here are the pictures!
 Here's a picture of Venus in front of the little creek.
 The trees behind Todd are actually reflections in the water.
 Just a random picture of Venus.
 Todd in a stump.
 I loved going to this lake when I was little. I thought it was so pretty! There are little minnow that swim around near the shore. I'll always remember when my mom, my dad, my uncle, and our (former) family friend and her family. Our former friend and my dad swam across this! The funny part is that this is behind a senior neighborhood! (The condos in the background).
 Venus.
 Todd.
 A bridge used to run through here. I dunno why they tore it down, but it made for some great pictures!

 See?

That's all that I took! I deleted a few blurry ones. I love going back there.

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked my pictures and little stories about my adventures in the woods!

Bye! TO ADVENTURES!

No comments:

Post a Comment