Saturday, May 24, 2014

Todd in Japan!

I'm back! :D I haven't posted because:
1) I was in Japan! :3
2) Because of school related things, I couldn't go on my computer. :c
But now I'm here. So, I took Todd to Japan with me, and got some pretty awesome pictures. Here they are!

So first, these are the pics of Todd in Kintai! Kintai is in the city of Iwakuni and has lots of stuff in it, like the Kintai Bridge, Kintai Castle, and more. c: Here he is on a rock!
 In front of the Kintai Bridge~
 Another pic.
 On the fencepost in front of the Kintai!
 This thing told us info about the bridge and stuff like that. I thought it was cool so I put Todd on it haha~
 In front of a sign (forgot what it says)
 On the bridge!
 I like the mountains in the background.
 Good thing his foot's magnetic. If he fell, he'd be gone forever! :c
 Sadly, we were too late to see the cherry blossoms. There were petals everywhere though!
 On a branch.
 On the ground.
 In front of a fountain (you can see a rainbow in the background c:)
 So we took a tram up a the mountain to see the castle~
 The view is amazing! I made it bigger so you can see better! :o
 I think he liked the view~
 I was just praying that he wouldn't fall.
 I had to hold him up haha~ Here's the castle!
 On a rock.
 He's not in this one, I just wanted you to see the view even better!

 The camera focused more on him in this one.
 View from the castle!
 On the rocks! We had to walk down the mountain :(
Here's Todd with some moss on his head! I think he's trying to hide haha

 These next pics are in Miyajima! We had to take a ferry to it since it's an island. Here is Todd enjoying the ride~
 I didn't get a picture of Todd with a deer, they eat anything! I don't want him being eaten by a deer!
 In front of the Torii!
 He's out of focus, but this is a pretty good pic of the torii.
 We took a tram up the mountain (another mountain!). There was another awesome view.
 made it larger.
 You can see the city of Iwakuni in background.
 The view from the other side!
Here's the torii after the tide went out~
 These next pics are in Hiroshima! The bullet train was awesome!
 Todd~
 Here he is in front of the bridge with the city in the background~
 Had to hold him up again, here he is in front of the A-bomb dome.
 Another~
 Another~
 DACHSHUNDS sorry i love these
The eternal flame, and the dome under the arch~

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked Todd's Adventures in Japan! I had lots of fun in Japan, and I may post more pics soon. c:

Also, happy belated birthday To Adventures! This blog turned 1 on the 11th (my aunt's birthday! :D)!
I'm going to Florida in 2 weeks. I'll post pics of that too.

さようなら!

冒険へ!(Japanese :3)

1 comment: